At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Logistics Analyst – Quality Assurance will be responsible for implementation and oversight of processes and procedures ensuring quality throughout the Polaris Logistics Network, including Distribution Centers, Warehouses and Cross docks. In this role, the successful candidate will monitor to ensure process effectiveness within logistics and will also partner with the broader quality organization to ensure a holistic approach to quality. The candidate will also implement appropriate corrective action plans to improve quality.
- Drive innovation to improve quality within the core business units of ORV, Snow, and Motorcycle. Including domestic and international strategy and execution
- Work cross functionally with plants and packaging team to drive improvements in quality as it relates to shipment damage
- Develop and implement measurement and reporting capabilities, identifying root-cause areas of product damage within the whole goods logistics network
- Leverage technology where applicable to drive quality processes.
- Identify and streamline reporting capabilities.
- Stay current with quality inputs ensuring the voice of our customer is prioritizing corrective actions
- Stay up to date on best practices through external benchmarking, and apply learnings internally
- Identify and oversee corrective actions required to achieve highest level quality across the logistics network
- Be the logistics voice and subject matter expert on all early warning meetings regarding shipping damage
- Champion the freight claims process—driving improvement in both dollar recovery and time to close
- Bachelor’s degree (emphasis in supply chain, general business or related) required.
- Master in Supply Chain, Master in Quality, or related field preferred
- 3 years hands-on experience in Quality Assurance or equivalent
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, including use of appropriate software. Knowledge of Alteryx, Power BI and Access databases is preferred.
- Proven track record of improving processes and solving problems
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum level of supervision
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional groups towards a common goal
- Approximately 20% travel required for site and supplier visits
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.