At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Operate robots to produce welded assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct incidental maintenance on machines such as cone/tip cleaning and maintenance, weld wire replacement, and machine area cleaning.
- Properly load parts using accepted sequence and identify good and bad welds.
- Complete various reports and collect data including FTQ, work gen, and scrap reports.
- Inform editors of bad welds. Touch-up welds that need minor repairs.
- Safely use and operate various tools including power tools, hoists, and production equipment.
- Accurately complete day-to-day maintenance logs required for production records.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow established processes and instructions.
- Perform duties assigned by Supervisor and/or Group Leader.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations strictly and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Work overtime as required and mandated by production schedules.
- Maintain regular, reliable attendance.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE (Minimum requirements to apply):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Have a basic knowledge of computers.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Willing to attend robot training.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, and squat.
- Stand and walk for the duration of assigned shift and reach overhead continuously.
- Use air/power/vibrating tools and do strong, pincher gripping.
- Work safely around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial vehicles.
- Repetitive use of upper extremities.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.