We Are Polaris
Polaris Industries has grown from a snowmobile manufacturer founded in Roseau, Minn., into the largest Powersports company in North America. Whether it’s launching the snowmobile industry, reinventing ATV categories, developing the first purpose-built military vehicles, reinvigorating a classic motorcycle brand, or introducing a radical 3-wheel moto-roadster, Polaris has been engineering breakthrough, quality products for more than 60 years. From on- and off-road vehicles, to our industry-leading assortment of parts, garments and accessories, some of the most recognized brands in powersports make up the Polaris portfolio.
Our continuous drive to innovate and make our products even better is why riders love and choose us. Polaris was the first to:
• Originate the ATV in the United States
• Produce the 6-speed overdrive motorcycle transmission
• Create a trail-capable side-by-side
• Design a snowmobile with progressive-rate rear suspension
• Develop technology that connects riders to one another and elevates the riding experience
• Introduce a 3-wheeled moto-roadster
• Engineer an intelligent off-road suspension system that continually adjusts to create a better, more comfortable, confident and controlled ride
Our Dealer Family
Polaris is committed to our dealer network. We design the best products and right programs that will help to grow your business. Made up of nearly 3,000 dealers worldwide, our strong dealer network is one of Polaris’ strategic advantages. We believe in building long-term partnerships with our dealers and we seek out those who believe in providing exceptional customer service.