Search Firms / Recruiting or Staffing Agencies / Recruiting Vendors
Thank you for your interest in providing search, recruiting, staffing or other recruiting related services for Polaris Industries Inc. Our in-house search team fulfills most of our hiring needs but we also partner with a small group of preferred vendor partners when we need external recruiting assistance and we are always interested in learning about new firms, vendors, or tools for recruiting.
Do not submit resumes through this web site. Instead, if you are interested in working with us please send the below requested information for our review and we will consider you for future opportunities when our internal team and external partners are unable to fulfill our hiring needs. Just to be clear, we are not interested in and will not honor unsolicited candidate referrals with a fee payment. Resumes forwarded to any Polaris Industries Inc. employee without a fully executed Polaris Industries Inc. contract approved and signed by the Director, Talent Acquisition, and following our corporate process for fee based candidate referrals will not be eligible for fee payment. Unsolicited referrals become the property of Polaris Industries Inc. This process and information applies to all entities of Polaris Industries Inc. worldwide.
How can you become an approved vendor?
We do not want any agency or recruiting related vendor contacting hiring managers, HR leaders, or other Polaris employees marketing candidates or recruiting related services. Instead, we’ve established a process with an email address for you to send information about your firm for review by our recruiting leader. We select new “preferred” vendor partners occasionally based upon factors such as expertise, track record in filling Polaris jobs in the past, and cost. In order to be considered for “preferred vendor” status, please send an email containing the following information in the body of the email, not in attachments, to PolarisRecruitingPartners@polaris.com:
- an overview of your firm including your location(s), contact information, ownership information, and how you believe you can support Polaris recruiting or staffing needs,
- your company’s history such as the date your company was established and any prior names you company has operated under,
- background of key recruiters/leaders in your firm including particular recruiting specializations (position or candidate types) best supported by your firm,
- any prior experience or history placing candidates with any entity of Polaris Industries Inc., and
- proposed pricing structure, and other information as you see fit to include.
If your firm is not selected for our “preferred vendor” list, your information will be retained and we will review it from time-to-time when our current resources do not meet our needs. Thank you for reviewing this information. We look forward to reviewing information about your firm if you should choose to submit it for consideration.