Polaris Industries Inc. is dedicated to long-term investment in the communities where we live and in which we do business. Providing Polaris with a quality work force and creating healthy communities where our employees live is central to our vision. Product donations are made in the following priority areas: Youth Safety, Community Development, and Environment and Land Access. Polaris Industries Inc. places a priority on requests received from organizations within communities in which our manufacturing and distribution centers are located. These locations are:
Osceola, WI Roseau, MN Spirit Lake, IA
Vermillion, SD Wyoming, MN
Polaris Product Donation Focus Areas:
Youth Safety - Increase youth awareness on safe riding practices.
Community Development – Assist in creating strong, vibrant communities where our employees live, work and play.
Environment and Land Access – Promote land access and responsible use of trails and the environment.
You must be a non-profit organization to apply for a Polaris Industries Inc. product donation.
Restrictions: Polaris Industries Inc. will not consider requests for the following:
- Politically affiliated programs.
- Research projects.
- Religious affiliated programs.
- International or foreign-based programs.
- Organizations that have received a grant from the Polaris Foundation in the last three years.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, color, citizenship, disability, disabled veteran status, gender, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, military service or status, or Vietnam-era veteran status.