OPERATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The Operations Development Program offers a unique opportunity for recent engineering and business graduates who share our commitment to defining and delivering world-class manufacturing processes and products. We are searching for the best recent college graduates who have the drive to become an integral part of our team while building leadership and functional skills. This rotational program is designed to accelerate the team member's development by exposing them to Polaris Operations through a variety of critical assignments and targeted training.
What to Expect
Our unique two-year program consists of a progressive course of planned rotations, each 6 months in length, covering the following:
- Supply Chain
You will be provided the resources, support, and environment you need to realize both personal and professional success. In addition, you will develop relationships with leaders throughout the company who will aid you in your transition to a professional career and will continue to guide you throughout your career at Polaris.
Becoming a Candidate
The ODP program is selective. A limited number of openings occur each year, and only the most promising college graduates are chosen. To become a candidate, please check out our recruiting calendar to see if we will be visiting your campus or apply online. Our primary recruiting for these positions happens in the months of September through November.
- A superior undergraduate academic record (Overall GPA of 3.0 minimum).
- Exhibited leadership characteristics and excellent communication skills.
- Proven academic success in key Finance and/or Engineering courses.
- Internship or Co-op experiences related to your field of study and interests.
- Desire to work in a team environment and take a proactive leadership role.
- The drive to actively contribute to both personal and company-wide goals through creative and innovative thinking.
- Proven strength in analysis and creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation, and leadership.
- Geographic mobility.
- Unrestricted work authorization.
Recruitment for these positions takes place August – November of each year. When positions are available, openings can be found on our careers job board, or click on the apply now link. If no apply now link is showing, positions are not available.