The Polaris Foundation is dedicated to long-term investment in the communities in which we do business. Providing Polaris Industries with a quality work force and creating healthy communities where we work and live are central to our vision. Grants are made in the following priority areas: Youth, Community Development and the Environment. The Polaris Foundation also considers in-kind requests.
The Polaris Foundation places a priority on requests received from organizations within communities in which Polaris manufacturing and distribution centers are located. These locations are as follows:
- Osceola, WI
- Roseau, MN
- Vermillion, SD
- Spirit Lake, IA
- Wyoming, MN
- Winnipeg, MB
The Polaris Foundation Focus Areas
Our support for Youth services and agencies is targeted to improve the quality and service gap in the systems already in place within the communities in which we operate. Of special interest are youth development programs and youth education.
We provide general operating funds to make Polaris communities where we have manufacturing and distribution centers a better place to live. Local civic and professional organizations may receive assistance for efforts targeted to economic, community development and infrastructure.
We provide funds to improve the environmental state of the communities in which we live and work. Local organizations may receive assistance for efforts targeted to trail system improvement and recreational area development.
Eligibility and Restrictions
Eligible proposals are evaluated on:
You must be a 501c (3) organization and provide us with your 501c (3) number. RESTRICTIONS: The Polaris Foundation will not consider requests for the following:
- Significance of need/problem.
- Potential of program to improve the quality of the community.
- Program's potential for long-term success.
- Scale of project within community or location.
To begin the application process, click here.
- Private Charity or Foundations
- Politically affiliated programs.
- Fraternal or veteran’s organizations.
- For profit organizations
- Research projects
- Discretionary or emergency requests
- Capital campaigns
- State agencies
- Religious affiliated organizations or programs
- International or foreign-based programs
- Social service programs
- Courtesy advertising
- Incomplete Grant Application
- Organizations that have received a grant from the Polaris Foundation in the last three consecutive years.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, color, citizenship, disability, disabled veteran status, gender, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, military service or status or Vietnam-era veteran status.