The Operations Development Program offers a unique opportunity for recent engineering and business graduates who share our commitment to defining and delivering world-class manufacturing processes and products. We are searching for the best recent college graduates who have the drive to become an integral part of our team while building leadership and functional skills.
This rotational program is designed to accelerate the team member's development by exposing them to Polaris Operations through a variety of critical assignments and targeted training.
Our unique two-year program consists of a progressive course of planned rotations, each 6 months in length, covering:
- Supply Chain
You will be provided the resources, support, and environment you need to realize both personal and professional success. In addition, you will develop relationships with leaders throughout the company who will aid you in your transition to a professional career and will continue to guide you throughout your career at Polaris.
Become A Candidate
The Operations Development Program is a selective program, where only a limited number of top college graduates are chosen each year.
- College degree – BS, BA, MBA or MS in an Engineering or Supply Chain/Operations Management field
- Superior undergraduate academic record – minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA or higher
- Proven work history: Intern/Co-Op experiences
- Demonstrated leadership and a passion to be the best
- Extra-curricular involvement
- Proven strength in communication, interpersonal relationships and self-motivation
- Geographic mobility
- Unrestricted work authorization
Polaris will visit several undergraduate programs for targeted recruitment. Additional resumes will be accepted online under "Current Opportunities" on the left. Please apply under "Operations Development Program."